January 24, 2011

Pinkalicious!

Currently, I work at a daycare. I'm practically still a kid myself so I am constantly subjected to games of make-believe, princesses & dragons and numerous children's books. One particular book I was first exposed to a few summers ago while working at an early childhood summer camp. The book was Pinkalicious, a whimsical book about a little girl who loves pink (obviously!) and one day eats a few too many pink cupcakes. I have had to read this book to the kids at camp and the daycare multiple times, yet I myself never tire of reading it. There is even a Pinkalicious Musical! I used to really hate the color pink, but now I have completely embraced it. While I would not want to be covered head to toe in a pink frosting shade, I do enjoy incorporating the color in a stylish way within my wardrobe. So today, I dedicate this post to all things pink!


Get decked out in pink! I am in love with the bubblegum pink peep toe heels.


My stylish friends Britney in a demure pink sheath dress & Jessi in a vintage accordion pleat pink slip.


Pink packaging! These are some bottlecap pins I made for Toot-Sweet featuring cute pinup cutouts & packaged in bon-bon wrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment